Data Protection and Privacy Information
How we collect your information
We collect your personal information from you directly when you call, text us by phone, email or post, when you come for an initial assessment at our clinic. It may be through completing forms by hand or on the website; when you use our website. We may need to collect some of your information from 3rd parties like insurance company, GP , other health professionals. We would notify you if we have to contact other party on your behalf and notify you of any information collected. We may also have information about you that is publicly available for instance on social media platform. â€“ when you give us feedback about our services, when you request marketing to be sent to you, when you enter a survey or promotion or a competition and when you subscribe to our newsletters.
The data collected
- Identification data-Your given names, title, gender, date of birth and marital status
- Email address, telephone numbers, home address, billing address, next of kin address/contact
- Medical data- classified as special category data which is about patients health and well being. This is sensitive data and together with other sensitive data such as genetics, race, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, trade union membership, a special processing condition is satisfied. We follow all protocols under paragraph 10 GDPR to use this data.
- Payment card details, bank details, transactions to and from you.
- Marketing data- your preferred mode of communications, your preference in receiving marketing information from us
- Statistical or demographic data which may not be personal data.
Officer In Charge
Zorak Physio is a division of FRSS Limited (company no- 09131644). FRSS Limited is the controller of your personal data and takes on all responsibility. The company director will be in charge and responsible for overseeing all privacy issues and to whom you should direct your enquiries. We, Us, Our are used collectively to refer to Zorak Physio and FRSS Limited. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You have the legal right to complain to the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues at the Information Commissioner Office (ICO) (www.ico.org.uk). However, we would appreciate if you contact us first about your concerns.
We will endeavour to provide necessary security against disclosure of your personal information to a 3rd party who has no such right. We may seek your consent to proceed with any such request. We may have to share your personal data with other healthcare professionals and institutions including GP, consultants providing diagnostic screening or referrals. We require and expect them to treat your personal data in accordance with medical standards and practices.
How we use your personal data
- Text messages will endeavour to exclude highly sensitive information such as health records
- Text messages will mainly be to make enquiries or agree on appointments, will exclude medical information as much as possible.
- We may talk about part of body requiring assessment or onset of injuries over a call as part of your initial contact or via our website or email.
- We may send you copies of Home exercise programs via WhatsApp, advise or treatment may also be sent via text, whatsApp, call or via social media platform inbox
- We may send you marketing communications if you have used our services prior whether for enquiries or direct usage and also if you did not opt out of receiving such.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Zorakphysio@gmail.com to opt out of marketing communications or use any link sent with the message for this purpose.
- We may decide to involve you in our marketing through making decisions based on information we have about you and deciding what may be of interest to you.
You may not need to pay fees to access your medical records or personal data unless the requests are multiple and excessive.
We retain your records in accordance with UK legislation for the purpose of providing you with our services as described above. We may destroy your records for up to 5-10 years after you have been completely discharged from our services. We will endeavour to keep all personal data confidential at all times.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree for us to use your data to provide you with our services only and as outlined above. You have right to withdraw consent at anytime.